What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
How do I use Afterpay?
During checkout, you must choose Afterpay as payment method.
- Then you will be re-directed to the Afterpay website, where you can signup.
- If you already have an Afterpay account, then login and complete your order.
- Note: you must provide payment details (debit or credit card) in order to signup for Afterpay
Why can't I use Afterpay on a certain item?
Your order's grand total must be above $35 and below $1000.
- Note that some items, such as gift cards are not eligible for Afterpay.
Where can I use Afterpay?
Currently, you can only use Afterpay for purchases made on the windsorstore.com website. The Windsor store locations will not accept AfterPay as a payment method.
- Note: At this time, Afterpay is only allowed for US Customers.
How does the Afterpay payment schedule work?
Afterpay splits your total into 4 separate payments. The first payment is due to Afterpay at the time of purchase. The next 3 payments are automatically deducted every 2 weeks from the payment method you used to sign up for Afterpay.
What if I want to make an unscheduled payment?
What if I can’t pay an Afterpay installment?
If funds are not available at the time the automatic payment is due, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee by Afterpay. There's an additional $8 fee that will be charged if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order.
To view Afterpay terms & conditions, go to www.afterpay.com/purchase-payment-agreement.
To speak with AfterCare Customer Support call 1-855-289-6014 (Monday - Saturday 7AM to 7PM CST).
When will my items be delivered if I use Afterpay?
Afterpay orders should be delivered within the standard shipping time frames (like other orders from Windsorstore.com).
Can I use another form of payment along with Afterpay?
No - only one type of payment per order is allowed.
How do I contact Afterpay?
Call 1-855-289-6014 to speak with AfterCare Customer Support from Monday through Saturday 7AM to 7PM Central (CST).
Customers who made a purchase using Afterpay and would like to return their merchandise, can only do so back to the online store. Please do not attempt to return your merchandise to a Windsor retail store location as the store will not be able to process returns originating from these forms of payment.
- Afterpay Refunds: If you return your item to the Windsor online store, Afterpay will deduct the amount for your refund from the money owed on your Afterpay account.
Please read below for the exchange policies for Afterpay.
- You can visit any Windsor retail location to exchange your merchandise or receive store credit. Online store does NOT process exchanges.
- Afterpay - Please be aware that if you bought items using Afterpay and exchange them at a retail location, you will still owe a balance to Afterpay for the original purchase amount. Afterpay will continue to charge you directly for the remaining installments on your balance.