We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. However, if there are any issues with your purchase, we will be happy to help fix the problem. Please note that the return/exchange policy at our Windsor retail stores differs from the online return policy. The Return Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through www.windsorstore.com.
Special Occasion Dresses
Special Occasion items purchased online are labeled with a purple circle tag that states "This special occasion item can only be returned to the online store."
Special occasion dresses may be returned to the online store within 30 days of ship date. All returns must be unworn and unaltered with no visible signs of wear and all original tags must still be attached. Please check below for additional eligibility requirements and return instructions. You can also exchange your dress at a retail store within 14 days of the ship date (click here for more details).
You may not return a special occasion dress to a Windsor retail store. Read below for steps to return your dress to the online store and additional information on whether your dress is eligible for a return.
All garments submitted for a return will be inspected when received and must be free of damage in order to be eligible.
You have 7 days from receipt of package to report any missing/lost merchandise, defective merchandise or garments damaged in shipment to avoid being liable for lost/damages. Please contact our Customer Care team immediately to report any damaged merchandise.
Returning to the Online Store
You have 30 Days from the ship date to return regular price merchandise back to the ONLINE store. The ship date is the date that your items left our warehouse and when your initial shipping confirmation email was sent to you.
Returns must be postmarked within 30 days from the original ship date. Returns beyond this time-frame will not be accepted and will be shipped back to you.
Returning online purchases to a Retail Store
You have 14 days from the ship date to return regular price merchandise to a Windsor retail store. Returns beyond this time-frame will not be accepted in-store and will be subject to the additional eligibility requirements below.
Final Sale and Clearance Merchandise
All FINAL SALE and CLEARANCE merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
Fashion tape, adhesive bras, adhesive panties, pasties, cosmetics, and lingerie are considered final sale merchandise and may not be returned.
All jewelry purchased online is qualified for a return with the exception of EARRINGS. Earring pendants are non-returnable for hygiene and safety reasons.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and ALL tags must be attached.
- There should be no visible signs of wear.
- Swimwear must be unworn and all tags and hygienic liner must be attached.
- The online store does NOT process exchanges.
- Special occasion dresses may not be returned to a Windsor retail store. Please refer to the section above for more information on Special Occasion dresses.
- You have 7 days from receipt of package to report any missing/lost merchandise
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Once your return is received in the warehouse, please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Any returns received that do not comply with this policy will be shipped back to you and no refund will be issued.
PayPal, Afterpay & Amazon Pay - Returns
Customers who made a purchase using PayPal, Afterpay or Amazon Pay and would like to return their merchandise, can only do so back to the online store. Please do not attempt to return your merchandise to a Windsor retail store location as the store will not be able to process returns originating from these forms of payment.
- PayPal and Amazon Pay Refunds: Once the online store processes your return, your money will be refunded to your PayPal and Amazon Pay account.
- Afterpay Refunds: If you return your item to the Windsor online store, Afterpay will deduct the amount for your refund from the money owed on your Afterpay account.
PayPal, Afterpay & Amazon Pay - Exchanges
Please read below for the exchange policies for PayPal, Afterpay and Amazon Pay.
- You can visit any Windsor retail location to exchange your merchandise or receive store credit. Online store does NOT process exchanges.
- Afterpay - Please be aware that if you bought items using Afterpay and exchange them at a retail location, you will still owe a balance to Afterpay for the original purchase amount. Afterpay will continue to charge you directly for the remaining installments on your balance.
To ensure all customers receive the best quality experience, any returns that do not comply with our policies (including customer damaged merchandise) will be shipped back to you and no refund will be issued.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs to ship your items to the Windsor online store.
- Windsor does not provide prepaid return labels.
- Windsor is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- We recommend you use a trackable method of return shipping, as we are not responsible for lost packages.
How to Send Your Items To The Windsor Online Store
- Include the packing slip with your return merchandise.
- Indicate the reason for your return on the packing slip. Write your order number and return reason code in the far right column on the front of the packing slip.
- Return Reason Codes
- Damaged / Defective
- Item arrived too late
- Too big
- Too small
- No longer needed
- Wrong Item / Did not order
- Gift Return
- Item not as expected
- Other (state reason)
- Return Reason Codes
- Pack and seal your merchandise securely (in the original package if possible).
- Attach the address label (sticker with Windsor mailing address) to the outside of your return package.
- This label does NOT have any postage on it. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the package.
- Mail your return package to:
9603 John Street
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
- more details